Recycle and support Livability
Turn your unwanted items into vital funds for Livability!
Our partners at Recycling for Good Causes will reuse and recycle jewellery and Banknotes, donating the proceeds to Livability and saving precious raw materials at the same time.
To raise money, you can recycle:
- Any jewellery – gold, silver, costume jewellery, watches, broken and damaged items (like odd earrings, snapped chains or items with missing stones)
- Electronic items- mobile phones, cameras and laptops
- Unwanted banknotes from ANY country of any age, so all of those obsolete pre-euro notes are a perfect start!
Here’s how you can send in your donations for recycling:
- Recycling Sack Pack: request a pack to be sent to you at home or your office complete with a freepost label for when it’s full and ready to send back or arrange a free collection at a time suitable for you
- Use an envelope or jiffy bag no bigger than A5 in size, and post your items free of charge by printing the freepost label and attaching to your envelope
*Please do not send coins or stamps in an envelope to the freepost address, the postage costs may outweigh the donation.
By recycling with Recycling for Good Causes for Livability, you will help tackle social isolation and the barriers that can cause this in the lives of disabled and vulnerable people.
For more information, please call 0800 633 5323 (Freephone) or email email@example.com.