Livability Icanho provides highly specialised rehabilitation for adults with acquired brain injury, including stroke. Clients aged 16–18 will be considered if the service is appropriate to their needs. Our service is community-based, centred in Stowmarket with a satellite service in the Waveney Valley.
We offer interdisciplinary assessment, treatment and advice, including physiotherapy, speech and language therapy and occupational therapy. Access to other specialist staff, including a neuropsychologist, doctor and social worker, is available.
Our rehabilitation services
Livability Icanho is part of Livability's specialised Rehabilitation Services for people with acquired brain injury and spinal cord injury (SCI). We work with people once they have completed the early phase of their treatment, in day and residential settings. We also share our expertise internationally.
Livability Icanho is a service run by Livability, the disability charity that connects people with their communities.
Livability Icanho works with clients to:
- Gain skills and strategies to minimise impact of brain injury
- Optimise the recovery of cognitive, communicative, emotional, social, physical and functional wellbeing
- Minimise the development of behavioural problems
- Maximise the potential to retain employment
- Explore leisure options
- Recognise and help to address the needs of the client’s family and/or carers