Livability John Grooms Court, Norwich, is a residential home for disabled adults with physical and intellectual disabilities. This service provides 25 single occupancy self-contained flats plus two flats for two people.
Livability John Grooms Court is a spacious and modern home. The large rooms are designed to offer a cosy and homely feel. The aim is to develop and maintain independence for our residents.
Our residential care
Livability John Grooms Court is one of 35 registered care homes run by Livability, the disability charity that connects people with their communities.
Livability’s homes in England deliver residential support and nursing care for physically or intellectually disabled people. We are committed to creating caring communities that promote inclusion and wellbeing for the people we support. We combine enabling support with a vibrant home life, and maximise opportunities for residents to enjoy a full and independent life. Livability provides modern care services, embracing new and assisted technology and adaptations.
Norwich Norfolk NR3 4HX
Residents benefit from:
- Professional and supportive staff, who prioritise wellbeing and safeguarding
- Enabling environment – our Active Support model maximises residents’ independence and monitors outcomes
- Full-time activities coordinator/Lifestyles support worker supports individuals’ choices of leisure activities
- Specialist equipment including Parker bath and adapted transport
- Easy transport links to lively city centre with theatre, cinema and museums