Livability Treetops, in Colchester, Essex, is a high-dependency care home with nursing care for 21 younger adults, specialising in acquired brain and spinal injury care.
Livability Treetops is an active place, with a real sense of community. Every resident here gets their own key worker who, together with our care staff, offer personalised support to each individual. Livability Treetops maintains strong links with local specialist services, including a chiropodist, speech therapist, continence advisor, pressure sore advisor and an optician.
Our residential care
Livability Treetops is one of 35 registered care homes run by Livability, the disability charity that connects people with their communities.
Livability's homes in England deliver residential support and nursing care for physically or intellectually disabled people. We are committed to creating caring communities that promote inclusion and wellbeing for the people we support. We combine enabling support with a vibrant home life, and maximise opportunities for residents to enjoy a full and independent life. Livability provides modern care services, embracing new and assisted technology and adaptations.
- Highly qualified and consistent staff team
- Specialist nursing care from multi-disciplinary team
- Registered nurse on duty 24/7
- Keyworker system ensures person-centred approach
- Physiotherapy on site
- Private, spacious flatlets with kitchen, wetroom and sleeping area
- All rooms with hoists
- Activities coordinators enable residents to choose what they want to do, at home and in the community
- Excellent links with local healthcare professionals including specialist teams
- Spacious communal areas including TV lounge, dining room, sensory room and garden
- Local amenities plus on bus route to town centre