Livability West provides person-centred care and support, enabling adults with physical and/or intellectual disabilities, including dementia, to live as independently as possible. We offer five independent living services, ranging from daytime to 24-hour, sleep-in care and support.
Livability West is an Independent Living service run by Livability, the disability charity that connects people with their communities.
Livability Independent Living specialises in providing flexible, client-driven approach to care, health and inclusion requirements for people with a wide range of needs and living situations.
Whether support is needed for an hour or two, or up to 24 hours a day, we help people to get the most out of life and their local community.
This service, which embraces homecare, accessing local activities, community support and day services, supports all ages from late teens to elderly people. We offer Independent Living services throughout the UK.
- Professional and supportive staff, who prioritise wellbeing and safeguarding
- Enabling environment – our Active Support model maximises residents’ independence and monitors outcomes, including developing independent living skills such as
- Managing money, healthcare and life admin
- Co-production approach means responsive care and support plan drawn up and reviewed monthly with residents
- Consistent care from key worker of resident’s choice
Herefordshire HR4 9HP United Kingdom