Livability Westminster Croft, Brackley, Northamptonshire, provides residential care for three adults with intellectual disabilities. Livability Westminster Croft is one of five family-style care homes in Brackley managed and staffed by Livability.
We offer care support in a client’s own home, minimum of one hour support to suit. We also have experience in supporting clients with epilepsy, early onset dementia and diabetes.
Our residential care
Livability Westminster Croft is one of 35 registered care homes run by Livability, the disability charity that connects people with their communities.
Livability's homes in England deliver residential support and nursing care for physically or intellectually disabled people. We are committed to creating caring communities that promote inclusion and wellbeing for the people we support. We combine enabling support with a vibrant home life, and maximise opportunities for residents to enjoy a full and independent life. Livability provides modern care services, embracing new and assisted technology and adaptations.
- Consistent, professional support from trained staff
- flexible hours of support tailored to residents’ needs
- Person-centred support plan regularly reviewed with customer
- Active Support approach means customers maintain and develop lifeskills
- Support to maintain friendships, family and community links
- Excellent partnerships with local health professionals
- Modern detached home with large garden
- Good bus links to Brackley and Northampton and use of shared car