Livability York House Ossett is a residential service home for 20 adults with physical and intellectual disabilities, including some with complex needs.
Livability York House Ossett staff are experienced and have worked here for many years, giving you consistent care. Our team will get to know you and learn how to support you best.
Our residential care
Livability York House Ossett, is one of 35 registered care homes run by Livability, the disability charity that connects people with their communities.
Livability’s homes in England deliver residential support and nursing care for physically or intellectually disabled people. We are committed to creating caring communities that promote inclusion and wellbeing for the people we support. We combine enabling support with a vibrant home life, and maximise opportunities for residents to enjoy a full and independent life. Livability provides modern care services, embracing new and assisted technology and adaptations.
Ossett West Yorkshire WF5 8BW
Residents benefit from
- Experienced, consistent staff team
- Professional and supportive staff, who prioritise wellbeing and safeguarding
- Enabling environment – our Active Support model maximises residents’ independence and monitors outcomes
- Excellent links with local healthcare professionals, including community nurse visit thrice weekly
- Spacious home with beautiful garden
- Minutes from centre of quiet market town
- We work with 11 local authorities
- Wisitors welcome