About our services
Livability is a proven and trusted provider of disability care and community projects throughout the UK. Our 2000-strong, enabling team of staff and volunteers across the UK delivers:
- Care homes and residential support with 32 care home centres.
- A school and a further education college for disabled students.
- A wellbeing discovery centre set in 200 acres of natural landscape.
- Independent and supported living programmes for disabled people.
- Care and support for disabled people.
- Rehabilitation centres for brain and spinal injury.
- Church training in community engagement and disability awareness.
- Spinal injury rehabilitation expertise in developing countries.
- ‘Dementia Friendly Church’ resourcing and coaching.
- Wellbeing and happiness coaching through the Livability Happiness Course.
- Social inclusion work through churches and community projects.
Through all our services we prioritise:
Person-centred, flexible support
Together, with the people we support, we create care packages that will help people live the lives they want to lead.
Health and wellbeing outcomes
Personal health and wellbeing does better when people enjoy positive relationships – so we aim to get people more connected with their community.
A strengths-based approach
We believe every community is rich with the capacity to care. We draw people, talents and resources together to create community responses to local care needs and opportunities.
Learning and growth
Everyone does better when they can learn new skills. We help people explore their vocation and find new opportunities for personal development.
We work with individuals, families, carers and other local partners to create the care and support that people need.