Livability Bradbury Court in Harrow, North London, provides person-centred, responsive care for 21 adults with physical disabilities, in a spacious, modern home.
Our staff deliver a personalised care plan that’s tailored to the individual. All care plans are discussed with the resident on a one to one basis, capturing exactly how a resident prefers to have their needs met. All care plans are signed off by our residents.
Our residential care
Livability Bradbury Court is one of 35 registered care homes run by Livability, the disability charity that connects people with their communities. Livability’s homes in England and Wales deliver residential support and nursing care for physically or intellectually disabled people. We are committed to creating caring communities that promote inclusion and wellbeing for the people we support. We combine enabling support with a vibrant home life, and maximise opportunities for residents to enjoy a full and independent life. Livability provides modern care services, embracing new and assisted technology and adaptations.
Harrow Middlesex HA1 1QW
- Professional and supportive staff, who prioritise wellbeing and safeguarding
- Enabling environment – our Active Support model maximises residents’ independence and monitors outcomes
- Individual flats with flexible layout and adjustable surface heights
- Wide corridors and lifts ensure wheelchair access to all communal areas.
- Wheelchair-accessible transport
- Proximity to Harrow town centre
- Visitors welcome