Livability Brodawel in Aberystwyth provides residential care for four adults with intellectual disabilities. It is part of Livability Plas Lluest service.
Our residential care
Livability Brodawel is one of 35 registered care homes run by Livability, the disability charity that connects people with their communities. Livability’s homes in England deliver residential support and nursing care for physically or intellectually disabled people. We are committed to creating caring communities that promote inclusion and wellbeing for the people we support. We combine enabling support with a vibrant home life, and maximise opportunities for residents to enjoy a full and independent life. Livability provides modern care services, embracing new and assisted technology and adaptations.
Ceredigion Wales SY23 3AU
- New high-spec purpose-built bungalow.
- The service puts people’s rights and choices first and supports people to achieve their potential.
- Individual activity programmes make for a vibrant home and community life.
- Everyone who uses this service is supported to be independent and involved.
- Total communication system used.
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere.