Livability Conwy, Llandudno, provides independent living services for people with intellectual disabilities.
Livability Conwy is an Independent Living service run by Livability, the disability charity that connects people with their communities.
Livability Independent Living specialises in providing flexible, client-driven approach to care, health and inclusion requirements for people with a wide range of needs and living situations.
Whether support is needed for an hour or two, or up to 24 hours a day, we help people to get the most out of life and their local community.
This service, which embraces homecare, accessing local activities, community support and day services, supports all ages from late teens to elderly people. We offer Independent Living services throughout the UK.
Previously known as 24 Trinity Square.
Conwy LL30 2RH
We can provide support with
- Everyday living skills such as managing your money, cooking or looking after your home
- Personal care
- Assisting you to be independent by helping you to learn new skills, or access to work or becoming a part of your community, go to local clubs and groups.
- Transport when necessary
- A support plan which is centred upon your needs and wishes
- Attending appointments with your doctor, community Nurses, social workers, hospital’s etc.
- Developing spiritually, if they choose to do so
- Staying in touch with their family and friends
- Overnight support if necessary
- Arranging holidays
Our home is guided by Livability’s core values. We strive to be open, enabling, inclusive and courageous in all that we do.
Co-production is woven throughout our service provision. Co-produced care plans and service delivery are central to our approach.
Person centred, flexible approach
Together, with the people we support, Livability puts the person at the centre of their care planning. We help individuals work out what their care needs are, choose the support they want and have control over their life. We know that everyone’s needs and aspirations are different – that all sorts of things add up to living well.
Community connections that grow health and wellbeing
We work to create connections that help people thrive. Research shows that personal health and wellbeing does better when people enjoy supportive networks. We support the people that use our services to follow their interests, get involved with activities in their community and pursue the life they want to lead.
Valuing people and working with strengths
We help people by looking at what they have, rather than what they lack. This approach helps people make use of their existing skills, knowledge and relationships.
Livability has a broad and inclusive Christian ethos. We support people of all faiths and none. We believe in the equality and unique value of every person, supporting them to discover and fulfil their potential.
A culture of continuous improvement
Livability strives to deliver services of the highest quality and constantly seek to improve through listening, reflection, learning and action.
Read more about Livability
Livability Wall Street is part of the Livability family of services. Livability is the disability charity that connects people with their communities.
Through a wide range of disability care, education, training and community services, we promote personalised support, inclusion and wellbeing for all. Together, we work to see people take part, contribute and be valued. We put the elements in place that all add up to livable lives and communities.
Livability is a proven and trusted provider of disability care and community projects throughout the UK.
We exist to enable the elements of a livable life and community to add up to flourishing wellbeing and great connections for every disabled person we support.
We are inspired by the vision of a barrier-free society where all disabled people can enjoy equality and full participation
Our 2000-strong, enabling team of staff and volunteers across the UK deliver:
- Care homes and residential support centres.
- A school and a further education college for disabled children.
- A wellbeing discovery centre set in 200 acres of natural landscape.
- Independent and supported living programmes for disabled people.
- Rehabilitation centres for brain and spinal injury.
- Church training in community engagement and disability awareness.
- Spinal injury rehabilitation expertise in developing countries.
- ‘Dementia Inclusive Church’ resourcing and coaching.
- Wellbeing and happiness coaching through the Livability Happiness Course.
- Social inclusion work through churches and community projects.