With good support, innovative care and positive community connections, people’s health and life outcomes do much better. If – like us – you are passionate about supporting people in your community, join us today.
Here’s a few of the reasons people volunteer with Team Livability:
- Meet new people.
- Share your skills and strengths, or learn new ones.
- Make a meaningful difference in your local community.
- Tackle social isolation.
- Build your confidence and enhance your CV.
- Have fun!
In the last 12 months, our volunteers:
- Escorted the people that use our services on trips and excursions.
- Talked at a school or Rotary Club about the work of Livability.
- Cheered on #TeamLivability runners at the London Marathon and other events.
- Visited people that use our services for a chat and a cup of tea.
- Won Royal Awards.
- Supported teams in the national office for example, identifying funding opportunities.
- Stewarded at our Christmas Carol Services.
- Organised fun activities.